We often observe a situation when enterprises constantly change their chosen development strategy. They move from their own design to boxed products. Then finalize the boxed product on their own or by the hands of third-party development companies by bespoke software.
Some go this way to the end and outsource the development to third-party companies only after years of trying. It helps to create a coherent and up-to-date system. Some skip the stages. For example, in the absence of their own development department or in the impossibility of using boxed versions of software. It's done due to the specifics of business processes.
But the overwhelming majority of customers ordered software development from a third-party company. They will no longer even consider the very possibility of buying a finished boxed product.
After several months of operation, full-time developers of the enterprise on their own can carry out work. They maintain the system in a broad sense:
- database administration,
- installation and configuration of workplaces and necessary equipment,
- writing and including various reports in the system code, etc.
You can also use the technological support of the system by our company, if the Customer wishes for it.
The advantages are obvious:
- You will receive a system created specifically for the needs of your company. You have to take into account the specifics of your business organization.
- Experience in creating information systems for industrial enterprises and service and trade organizations. They will help us create an information system that best adjusts the processes of your enterprise.
- Your developers will be able to provide high-quality support for the implemented system. Since the source codes of all system components are open. You can not only supplement. But also you can change the system without involving a developer company
- Documentation, both staged and custom, is always released.
- Cost estimates are made separately for the system modules. It's usually after the production documentation has been worked out. The risk of wasting a significant amount in vain is minimal.
Professionals can understand the specifics of your enterprise. They recognize and describe the positive and negative aspects of organizing your company's business. They build an information system. It is not only convenient for your users. But also there is transparent and objective for managers.
During the implementation of the information system, the access control system is configured. Thus, employees working with the system have access only to information that they directly need for their daily work. They do not have access to all other information stored in the system. Information is protected from unauthorized access and information loss with custom software development.
To increase the efficiency of the organization business automation is necessary. In the modern market, there is a considerable choice of solutions for most of the activities. Moreover, all software products, if we talk about them from the point of view of uniqueness, can be divided into several types. First of all, this is standard software, typical representatives of which are graphic editors, office suites. Secondly, these are design systems. In the process of implementation they require significant debugging. Despite the fact that they are supplied in a standardized form. There are document management systems, accounting systems, ERP. Thirdly, these are unique information systems developed to order.