In these modern days, people are getting more and more concerned about their looks. After all, everyone wants to look beautiful. However, with aging, the beauty of the face starts changing as the skin becomes loose, and wrinkles appear, which may affect your looks. However, with the advancement of medical science now it is possible to fix your facial changes even when you age.
Where did you get your facelift?
If you're worried about your wrinkles and aging face and want to try facelift surgery then hurry up and contact the Texas liposuction specialty clinic at https://www.texasliposuction.com/. Here you can get the results with the help of Dr. Eric Panye, a renowned plastic surgeon who believes in providing their patients with individualized care and amazing results. He is board-certified in plastic surgery and extensively trained in craniofacial and reconstructive plastic surgery.
Facelift or Rhytidectomy is one of the most common types of cosmetic surgery that is done to improve the facial appearance regardless of aging by repositioning or removal of skin, muscle, and extra fat. It can help you to improve your look by fixing:
- Wrinkles of your face
- Facial fat
- Dropping skin of cheeks and jaw and also the double chin
- Loose skin and excessive fat in the neck region
- The crease-like lining of the nasal and buccal region.
Even though it helps through all these still you can't stop aging of the face or fix the skin tone, skin texture or sun damage, etc.
What are the types of facelifts?
Depending upon the individual's demand and the location of the surgery, the facelifts are classified into different types. They are:
- Traditional facelift: this is done for people who want only a slight change in their face. It involves an incision at the ear, hairline, and cheek or chin region. Here the skin is removed from a small region and then the muscle is tightened and again the skin is fixed by the doctor.
- SMAS facelift: SMAS stands for the superficial musculoaponeurotic system. It tightens the muscle and trims excessive fat of the lower two-thirds of the face.
- Deep plane facelift: it includes rearranging and lifting of the skin, muscle, and fat together as a single unit.
- Mini facelift: it involves the uplifting of the lower face and neck region mostly done in the case of youngsters.
- Mid facelift: it is done over the cheek region to tighten the skin of this area.
- Cutaneous facelift: it only involves fixing of the skin.
Whether you are fit for the facelift?
This procedure is suitable for people who are healthy both physically and mentally and don't have any medical conditions that can affect recovery from the surgery.
What happens in facelifts?
During the surgery, anesthesia is given to the face followed by the incision of the region of the surgery. Then the changes like repositioning and removal of tissue are done. After all this, the incision is again closed with stitches or skin glue. However, before and after the surgery consult with your surgeon and follow his prescribed routine to avoid complications like infection, hematoma, swelling, etc.
Take special care of yourself both before and after the surgery, and get amazing results from your surgery.